This 1-day class is the foundation for all pistols skills. Regardless of your current skill this class will help you become more comfortable, confident, and competent with your pistol.
We will go over topics like mindset, safety, fundamentals and how to apply them to you, how to shoot both fast and accurate, step by step how to get a faster more efficient draw, putting multiple rounds on target, and much more.
You will walk away from this class with techniques to practice making you better prepared and equipped to handle a pistol safely and effectively for whatever purpose you may need.
This sounds like something you or someone you know would enjoy and benefit from, doesn’t it? If so, sign up on our website life2a.com.
If you have any questions reach out to us by visiting our website life2a.com, by email at [email protected], or by calling or texting 320.304.5007.
Spots are limited so sign up today. We look forward to training with you.
WHAT TO BRING
– Your semi auto pistol and holster. Holster must be kydex or similar material, must hold its shape for easier reholstering and have full solid trigger guard protection. (No serpa or cross draw holsters) If you do not have one or have any questions about your equipment, please contact us and we can rent you a pistol and holster or answer any question you may have.
– Hearing and eye protection
– 3 mags and a mag carrier
– About 300 rounds of ammo.
– Plenty of water, snacks (we will brake for a lunch)
– Please dress for the weather (we will train rain or shine)
Must be 18, and an American citizen legal to own and possess firearms